VCA Technology have announced the release of VCAserver v2.1.0 and the VCAsdk for both Windows 10 and Ubuntu 18.04 (x86).
VCAserver version 2.1.0 is a major release, introducing a new VCAbehaviour license, encapsulating a number of new algorithms designed and focused on the detection of specific object behaviours.
In addition, a host of new features and quality of life improvements have also been added to VCAserver. These include:
· Deep Learning People Tracker (DLPT): updated to utilise the detection of heads and the upper body to improve detection range and performance in dense and busy scenes.
· VCAbehaviour license: encapsulates a number of behaviour detection algorithms that fall outside of the standard use cases covered by the VCAproAI license.
VCAbehaviour introduces the Hand Object Interaction (HOI) Tracker, the Deep Learning Skeleton Tracker (DLST), the Aggressive Behaviour rule and includes the Fall Detection rule.
· Aggressive Behaviour: a detection algorithm that analyses the whole field of view over a set number of frames and estimates the likelihood that a fight is occurring.
Deep Learning Skeleton Tracker (DLST): built upon the pose estimation detection methodology originally used in the Deep Learning People Tracker (DLPT).
· Hand Object Interaction (HOI) Tracker: a new algorithm that allows for the tracking of hands and objects held in that hand.
· Repeatedly Rule: generates an event when an input rule is triggered a set number of times within a defined period. This allows for rule configurations such as, trigger event when a person enters a zone three times in four seconds.
· Counter Reset: allows a rule to trigger the counter to reset to 0.
· UI support for SSL and Certificates: allowing for a self managed end to end encrypted connection between your browser and the back end services.
· ONVIF Events: Events have now been added to our ONVIF integration allowing for events triggered by our rules to be consumed by external applications.
· Korean Language Support for the UI