Carrier brand Aritech is pleased to announce the introduction of UltraSync SR 8.2, the new Service release, including TVN12 additional features – connected services designed to make it easier for customers to handle alarms, network issues, and maintenance by offering a set of features to perform these interventions remotely and have a full view of their installation base in the cloud.
The cloud for the software is hosted in Europe, to ensure the maximum security of our customers’ data, and this latest version offers a wide range of additional features, providing users with even more possibilities, along with enhanced interface improvements that ensure easier navigation for all users, the company says.
These improvements and additions are also featured in the latest version of the UltraSync+ app (V2.24.0) for both iOS and Android, which is available to download since July 31st. The new portal is also deployed on production.
- Easier to use
- Improved design
- Additional functionalities in line with the promises of UltraSync evolution
What is new with 8.2 and in TVN12/TVRMobile?
- Better look and feel
- Health report “on demand”
- Link request to a CMS for dealers
- UltraSync+ Application evolution
- Additional improvements impacting internal support
TVN12 and TVR Mobile additional features
The new firmware of the TVN12 and new version of TVRMobile contain new features and bug fixes.
- Remote recorder webpage access for installers via the UltraSync portal with access approval by the end-user in TVRMobile
- Password reset of ‘admin’ user via the UltraSync portal
- Recorder System Events reporting from a TVN12 to a CMS
- Firmware Upgrade notification to end-users in TVRMobile and direct firmware download on recorder
- QR code contains both SID and SCI code
- Support for enhanced/Secured SDK
- User management possible by a non-admin user
- Disabled Actions: set-up for specific event-actions
TVN12: the firmware, updated multilingual Operator Guide and updated user manual (in English) are available on our website. The user manual translations in other languages is ongoing.
TVRMobile: the updated app is available on the Apple store and Google Play store. The user manual is available on the website.
UltraSync+ Application V2.24.0
With these new updates on the software release, we updated the UltraSync+ app to make sure that users benefit from all the improvements.
For more information about the software, click here
For more Carrier news, click here