comforte AG has formed a strategic partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS). This collaboration strengthens AWS’s competitive position as comforte becomes the newest member of the AWS Partner Network (APN). Joint cloud customers will benefit from enhanced value and a wider range of security offerings, reinforcing AWS’s leading market position.
comforte, as an APN member and Qualified Software provider, offers joint customers the opportunity to adopt its end-to-end data security strategy.
This strategy provides privacy-preserving protection for sensitive data elements, including personally identifiable information (PII), and includes data discovery and classification features specifically designed to scan for sensitive data elements within AWS environments.
Data-centric security, along with the concept of Bring Your Own Protection to the cloud, ensures that data is fully protected and retains its utility not just on AWS but also if used and shared with other external parties and cloud services.
The comforte Data Security Platform enables the protection of sensitive data, compliance with data privacy regulations, and supports organisational data goals and initiatives and offers joint customers several key benefits:
- Bring Your Own Encryption (BYOE) protection: Enhance built-in capabilities of cloud services by offering comprehensive end-to-end data protection for AWS, hybrid environments, and multi-cloud setups
- Optimised Protection: Stateless Tokenisation and Format Preserving Encryption that unlocks secure access and analysis of sensitive data
- Enhanced Discovery and Classification: Continuous discovery capabilities that autonomously search for sensitive data elements
- Secure data analytics at scale: Safely leverage sensitive data by maintaining its data element structure, allowing its use in both internal and third-party tools
- Transparent Integration: Zero or minimal impact on existing customer configurations within data tools and environments
- Cloud-native Architecture: Specifically designed for cloud-based data tools and environments
- Identification of Risk: Ability to locate data lineages with relationships among sensitive data and sources of risk
- Risk Mitigation: Data remains protected in case of data breach while still fully useable for business processes
- Regulatory Compliance: High level of confidence in achieving compliance with stringent data privacy regulations such as PCI DSS and GDPR
“We are very excited to provide AWS customers with added value from a security perspective. The comforte Data Security Platform is designed to safeguard data in hybrid or cloud-based environments, ensuring its protection and usability for data analysis and other business processes. Our joint customers will benefit from being able to enhance security and privacy of their data, while keeping its usability for analysis and business innovation.” stated Henning Horst, CTO at comforte.
To learn more about comforte’s data-centric solutions you can visit their APN listing here.
For more Eskenzi news, click here