KnowBe4 have announced that it released an updated tool kit designed to safeguard end users during the holiday season, which is now in full flow for 2023.
This tool kit offers valuable insights into various holiday scams and aims to equip end users with resources to combat seasonal threats and implement best practices to avoid falling victim to them.
By following the tips and guidelines outlined in the kit, end users can prepare themselves for a safe and secure online experience throughout the holiday season.
“KnowBe4’s comprehensive holiday tool kit is essential to empower end users to identify and prevent holiday scams during this busy time,” said Stu Sjouwerman, CEO, KnowBe4. “With many people online shopping and scouring the internet for the best deals, it is easy to get distracted and erroneously click on malicious links or download dangerous attachments.
“This kit enables end users to stay one step ahead of cybercriminals by educating them on the most common tactics and scams deployed during the holiday season. It is crucial for both end users and organisations around the world to be well-informed and prepared for holiday-related threats in order to fortify their security culture and safely navigate through the online world.”
Some of the featured holiday kit resources include:
- Holiday Cybersecurity World Passport interactive game
- Three no-cost holiday training modules, all available in multiple languages
- Resources to share with users, including an educational video, plus security documents and digital signage to reinforce the free modules included in the kit
- Newsletters about holiday shopping and travel safety for users
- Access to resources to help with security planning for the upcoming year