Matrix Comsec is participating in The Security Event held at National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham from 5th -7th April 2022, showcasing its video surveillance and people mobility management solutions at UK Hall No: 3A/D50.
Matrix looks at providing security involving diverse and complex installations at organisations inclusive of SMBs, SMEs, and Large Enterprises. Mobilising People Movement in a security-driven environment is a concern for many organisations. Matrix will bring its access control products among others at Security Event’22:
- COSEC ARGO FACE – Smart Face Recognition based Door Controller
- COSEC PATH DCFX – Door Controller with Biometrics at its core for challenging outdoor applications
- COSEC ATOM RD100 – Compact Reader for securing the industrial workspace
IP Video Surveillance Solutions
Surveillance has turned out to be an essential need in modern times. Matrix will be showcasing its range of surveillance products and solutions that meet the needs of both SME and large ventures.
- Matrix Network Cameras – A versatile range of cameras in 2MP, 5MP and 8MP resolution. Variants in Dome cameras, Bullet cameras, PTZ cameras and Turret cameras.
- Network Video Recorders – A superior range of video recorders that are designed for reliable and seamless video recording.
Matrix’s range of solutions involves Centralised Video Management Software – a proactive solution that is designed on open architecture. Besides this, solutions such as Perimeter Security System, Parking Management Solution, Weighbridge Integration are a few of the highlights in the surveillance portfolio that help organisations establish proactive security.
Communication is the backbone of any business. Matrix will showcase its range of telecommunication solutions that are trusted worldwide. Stars of the event will be their solutions for the SOHO and SMEs:
- ETERNITY PENX – The Highly Customizable IP-PBX Solution
- ETERNITY NENX – The SOHO IP-PBX Package
- VISIONPRO – The Digital PBX for Small Offices
They are equipped with significant benefits such as cost-effectiveness, basic telephony, mobility, and many more. Additionally, the visitors will also get to experience the Unified Communications Platforms for SARVAM UCS which provides customised and scalable telecommunications with advanced audio and video calling features and global connectivity.