FLIR Elara FB Series
FLIR FB Series ID
- Reliable Analytics with few false alarms – classifies human and vehicle intrusions and target hand-off to autonomous PTZ tracking cameras
- Plug & Play integration – fully certified by third party video management systems as well as FLIR united VMS
- Industry leading performance and reliability – FLIR’s award winning thermal technology is backed by the industry’s most extensive warranty
The FLIR Elara™ FB-Series ID thermal security camera uses onboard analytics to classify human or vehicular intrusions, making it ideal for perimeter intrusion detection and sterile-zone monitoring. The Elara™ FB-Series ID can also hand off classified intrusions to FLIR PTZ cameras for autonomous tracking of intruders. Easy to set up, Elara™ FB-Series provide reliable detection with low false alarm rates in challenging environments, bad weather, and complete darkness.
- RELIABLE ANALYTICS WITH FEW FALSE ALARMS
The Elara FB-Series ID classifies human and vehicle intrusions, and hand-off targets to autonomous PTZ tracking cameras.
- “PLUG AND PLAY” INTEGRATION
The camera is fully certified by third party video management systems, as well as FLIR United VMS.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY
FLIR’s award winning thermal technology is backed by the industry’s most extensive warranty.
Long-Life, Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
Dimensions (L x W x H)
285 x 96 x 94 mm/11.1″ x 3.8″ x 3.7″ With sunshield and fully extended mounting arm
12 VDC 24VAC PoE
12 VDC: 17 W (maximum with heaters) 24VAC : 13 VA (maximum with heaters) 24VDC : 13 W (maximum with heaters) PoE: 13 W