FLIR FC- Series ID
FLIR FC- Series ID
- Reliable on-board analytics – –accurately classifies human and vehicle and enables target hand-off to PTZ camera auto-tracking
- Industry leading image quality – produces superior thermal imaging quality in low-contrast conditions using custom AGCs and Dynamic Detail Enhancement (DDE)
- High Performance Lenses – Choose from a wide range of high-performance lenses for optimal detection ranges in all conditions
The Elara FC-Series ID is a premium FLIR thermal security camera for perimeter protection. The Elara FC-Series ID includes onboard video analytics capable of classifying human or vehicular intrusions, resulting in fewer false alarms.The Elara FC-Series ID also offers a wide range of high-performance lenses and multiple resolutions, giving greater flexibility in tailoring security systems to specific site conditions.
- RELIABLE ONBOARD ANALYTICS
The Elara FC-Series ID accurately classifies humans and vehicles, and enables target hand-off to PTZ camera auto-tracking.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING IMAGE QUALITY
The Elara FC-Series produces superior thermal image quality in low-contrast conditions using custom AGCs and Dynamic Detail Enhancement (DDE).
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE LENSES
Choose from a wide range of high-performance lenses for optimal detection ranges in all conditions.
Want more information on this product?
Call +44 (0) 203 747 6768 to speak with a knowledgeable specialist.
Long-Life, Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
Dimensions (L x W x H)
Without sunshield: 259 x 114 x 106 mm/10.2″ x 4.5″ x 4.2″ With sunshield: 282 x 129 x 115 mm/11.1″ x 5.1″ x 4.5″
4x continuous E-Zoom
Source POE (802.3af) POE+ (802.3at) 12VDC 24VDC 24VAC(VA) Heater off <5.5W <5.5W <5.5W <5.5W <8W Heater on (@ 100%) N/A <25W <25W <25W <32W
Surge Immunity on AC Power Lines
EN 55024: 2010 and 55022: 2010 to 4.0kV on AC aux power lines; EN 50130-4:2011; IEC 62599-2:2010
Surge Immunity on Signal Lines
EN 55024: 2010 and 55022: 2010 to 4.0kV
Camera: 3 Years Sensor: 10 Years