Public-Private Partnership in security is an increasingly important topic. The war in Ukraine has made protecting Europe’s critical infrastructure – including digital infrastructure – top of mind for governments, law enforcement and companies which rely on it.
The upcoming ASIS Europe programme (21-23 March, Rotterdam, NL) will address these vital discussions with their keynotes from Digital Europe and Europol plus a range of sessions addressing the complex cyber-physical risk landscape.
Gavin Henderson will be Conference Co-Chair for the event in Rotterdam for what promises to be an exceptional learning and networking opportunity.
If you register for an All-Access Pass, you’ll benefit from access to:
– Opening keynote: Cecilia Bonefeld-Dahl, Director General of DIGITALEUROPE
– Keynote 23 March: Catherine De Bolle, Executive Director, Europol
– 50+ educational sessions from corporate security practitioners in global enterprises and leading advisors
– 11+ hours of dedicated networking time
– See full programme here: https://bit.ly/3WOqxko
As an ASIS Member you receive a discount of 25% off the public rates. For the best prices, register by 14 February.
Register now at https://asiseurope.eventsair.com/asis-europe-2023/international?Token=AWjTc28aEC9wHcIvMM77HSXq6Ab4qe90oemkp1qEA7D8Pc8BfiAubn49UNKr