viisights will be showcasing their behavioural analytics with advanced video understanding technology at ISC East 2021 at the Jacob Javits Centre in New York, November 17-18, 2021. The solution is reportedly ideal for myriad security, health safety and business intelligence applications across a wide range of markets including smart cities, transportation, corporate and industrial campuses, education, healthcare, transportation, banking and finance and more.
Company representatives will be on hand to demonstrate the unique benefits and advantages that viisights solutions provide to both end-users and systems integrators using existing video camera systems.
“viisights real-time behavioural analytics transform video streams into actionable insights by autonomously recognising behaviours that demand immediate attention,” said Asaf Birenzvieg, CEO at viisights. “The ability to provide predictive analysis allows security professionals to be more proactive in preventing potentially harmful events from happening or escalating.”
viisights behavioural analytics provide real-time detection, analysis and notification when abnormal behaviours are detected, including:
- Violence – shooter prevention, workplace disputes
- Weapon detection that can differentiate between a holstered and brandished weapon
- Prediction and alerting for bullying, fighting or violent activity
- Trespassing in restricted areas and zones
- Tailgating at vehicle and/or personnel entry points
- Vandalism and theft
- Crowd recognition, size and behaviour
- Occupancy analytics
- Person with or without a protective face mask
- Suspicious activity such as contextual loitering
- Parking capacity and unwanted visitors
- Traffic monitoring, collisions, and other vehicle related incidents
- Life safety monitoring for smoke, fire, and other environment hazards
A benchmark in video intelligence, viisights behavioural analytics provide systems integrators with a new unique selling proposition for existing and new customers that will lead to business growth. viisights personnel will be at the show to discuss these opportunities in one-on-one meetings with potential technology partners and systems integrators during ISC East. The company offers extensive support for integrators including project registration; price protection to protect and secure bids; engineering, design and implementation support; installation documentation and setup tools; training and certification for technical staff; application consulting for specialised projects; software demo licenses; and more.