ZeroFox has announced it was honoured with the 2023 CyberSecurity Breakthrough Award for “Overall Incident Response Solution of the Year.”
This recognition underscores ZeroFox’s commitment to delivering cutting-edge response capabilities that help organisations prepare, detect, contain and recover from cyberattacks and other security incidents.
The CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards program celebrates cybersecurity companies, products, and professionals. ZeroFox Incident Response is an extension of its external cybersecurity capabilities, designed to provide comprehensive digital forensics and incident response support to organisations around the world.
Trusted by over 1,000 customers across 50 countries for breach and incident response in the last year, ZeroFox Response works swiftly to help organisations minimise the impact of breaches, protect customer trust, maintain business continuity, and meet regulatory compliance.
ZeroFox recently added intelligent pen-testing to its already robust portfolio of incident response offerings. This new service combines cyber intelligence into a rigorous intelligent penetration testing solution that helps customers identify potential weaknesses in their systems and improve cyber defences and resilience. Additional key features of ZeroFox Response include:
- End-to-End Response Services: ZeroFox offers comprehensive response services, from investigation to notification, allowing security teams to concentrate on critical tasks while ZeroFox manages the complexities of incident management.
- Adversary Disruption and Automated Takedowns: ZeroFox’s global takedown service proactively disrupts phishing and fraud threats, preventing further harm from cyber adversaries.
- Continuous Dark Web Monitoring: ZeroFox monitors the dark web continuously, identifying compromised credentials, sensitive data leaks, and relevant attack planning and chatter to protect organisations’ data and assets.
- Ransomware Readiness Assessment: ZeroFox assists organisations in assessing and prioritising their defensive measures, enhancing their confidence in protecting against and responding to ransomware attacks effectively.
- Tabletop Exercises: ZeroFox curates and facilitates a customised scenario that is specifically designed to evaluate the preparedness of the organisation in responding to a cyber attack or other cyber-related emergency. Tabletop Exercises involve a targeted group of people to discuss a hypothetical scenario to identify strengths and weaknesses in the response effort.
- Threat Hunting: Powered by ZeroFox’s world-class threat intelligence capability and Digital Forensics & Incident Response team, ZeroFox’s threat hunting service investigates the customer environment for evidence of malicious activity, undiscovered threats, and risks within existing security controls.
- NEW Intelligent Pentesting: Tailored pentesting that mimics threat actor TTPs likely to target an organisation, followed by a full retest of the organisation’s patched security platform following the original Penetration Test recommendations.
“We are honoured to be recognised with the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Award for Overall Incident Response Solution of the Year,” said Jamie Tolles, ZeroFox VP of Response. “This award reaffirms our position as a full end-to-end cybersecurity provider and our commitment to supporting organisations with the most advanced and effective incident response solutions to better protect their digital assets and reputation.”